Who We Are
ADR Education is a registered partnership of five corporations engaged in dispute resolution work throughout Canada and in some other countries. The ConflictAbility Assessment is a psychometric measuring tool owned by ConflictAbility Assessment Ltd., a British Columbia corporation. ADR Education uses and sometimes administers the assessment tool with the permission of ConflictAbility Assessment Ltd.
What Data We Collect and How We Use It
When you visit adreducation.ca or use our products, we may collect information that could identify you directly or indirectly (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include publicly available information in government records or any data that has been deidentified, aggregated, or otherwise anonymized.
The following data may be collected from our customers and site users:
- Data from Cookies- A cookie is a small piece of code placed on your website browser, device, or hard drive when you visit a website or use an application. You may block or delete the cookies without affecting the functionality of the site.
- When you complete a ConflictAbility Assessment – When you complete a ConflictAbility Assessment, your name and email address are retained in the third-party ReportR/ Assessment Centre databases hosted by Survey Anyplace. In addition, the User Feedback Report is retained. This ensures that users have easy access to their reports. User response data is retained for the purpose of improving the ConflictAbility Assessment.
Storage of and Access to Data
- Purchase Data & Cookies – Information collected from customers at the time of purchase, as well as data from cookies collected from visitors to the site are stored on our own site hosted by Shaw.ca and are encrypted and backed up to a third-party cloud storage provider hosted by Dropbox.com. This data is accessible by a limited number of ADR Education employees who manage the website and ADR Education’s e-commerce department. Customers also have the ability to log in, view their purchases and change their contact information by signing into their account.
Note: In some cases where assessment licences have been purchased by someone other than the actual respondent (e.g. a trainer or Human Resources official), the purchaser can elect to have access to that response data and User Feedback Report. If and when this is the case, this fact will be disclosed in the email invitation to respondents.
When We Share Data
Other than ADR Education, the only other parties that have access to your Personal Information are our service providers who help the site function and make our products work. These include:
- Survey Anyplace – We share the names and emails of ConflictAbility Assessment users with Survey Anyplace. Survey Anyplace also processes and stores respondent assessment data.
- Moneris – All payments through our e-commerce store are processed by Moneris. No payment card information is processed or stored on our website.
- Canada Post – In the case of hardcopy products (manuals) that must be shipped to customers, we share names and physical address information with Canada Post to facilitate the creation of shipping labels.
Policy on Having Data Deleted
At any time, customers and users may request that their account and any accompanying data (including ConflictAbility Assessment response data) be deleted permanently from our and our service providers’ servers. Deletion requests can be made by emailing email@example.com and detailing the name and email address of the account requiring deletion. Deletion will be done manually by our staff within 2 business days.
The presenter showed skill in weaving between theory and practice... from theoretical examples to sensitive hot topics.
ADR's approach is exceptional. They are able to take a complex subject and distill it into digestible components
Teaching methods are fantastic!
The team was effective. Our case was set for a two week trial but was mediated in one day!
I've seen a lot of manuals for this kind of thing in my time, and this one is by far the best.
Very accomplished presenters excited about what they are teaching...easy to be with and very approachable.
Excellent facilitating. Keeping on track, taking control at the appropriate times.
For our staff to see how the skills can be used specifically in their work makes them take notice.
Your ability to customize the course so it was directly relevant to the work we do made it all the more useful.